The Year 4 Page
Welcome to Year 4!
On our year group page we have important dates for your diaries, information about the Year 4 curriculum and useful websites for both parents and children.
Miss Norton and Mrs Bates
Spring 2019 Calendar
Tuesday 26th March: Parent Sharing Evening
Friday 29th March: Year 4 assembly
Tuesday 2nd April: Welsh National Opera - Theatre Royal Plymouth
Friday 5th April: Last day of spring term
Tuesday 23rd April: Non-pupil day
Wednesday 24th April: Start of summer term
We will be learning about the following topics this term:
• Science – States of matter
• Physical Education – Tag Rugby
• Design and Technology - Moving posters
• ICT - Speed typing
• PHSE - Jigsaw: Dreams and Goals
• Geography - Countries of the World
• RE - Religion and the individual
• Music - Clarinet taught by Mr Norman
• French - Taught by Mrs Burton
The Mousehole Cat Assembly
Year 4 creating architectural masterpieces during Art.
Year 4 exploring conductors and insulators in Science.
Design and Technology: We have completed our 'Mechanical Posters' project this week to promote recycling at school. Year 4 had great fun making them!
Author visit - James Campbell
Support materials for learning